For overseas students at NUST, no matter staying here for long-term program or for short-term visit, 208-hectare campus is home for everyone. NUST has spared no expenses to facilitate students’ daily life and study with well-equipped facilities.
-The overseas students’ building is near postgraduates’ residential buildings. Rows of tall pine trees stand along with it. It is an old Chinese-style residence building, but newly decorated.
-Overseas students are accommodated in apartments with two bedrooms, one living room, one bathroom, and one shared kitchen. Electronic appliances include: refrigerator, air-conditioner, washing machine, microwave oven, and rice cooker.
-All rooms for overseas students have high speed Internet access, cable TV, and phone jacks.
-Whenever you need help, please contact the apartment administrator by calling: 025-84303561.
-The mailing address here is: 109-106(passed to the recipient), 200 Xiaolingwei, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing, Jiangsu province, China.
Guides for Foreign Teachers and International Exchange Student Housing
Welcome to Nanjing University of Science and Technology. During your stay here, we will do our best to provide you with well-equipped apartments. Please take a moment to read the guide carefully.
You need to pay attention to the security of the apartment you live in.
1. In order to protect yourself from stealing, don’t forget to lock doors and windows when you leave away.
2. Be cautious when using gas stoves and high-power electric appliances.
3. Don’t keep or use inflammable, explosive or poisonous stuff in your room.
4. It is forbidden by Chinese laws to keep weapons or drugs.
1. Please confirm that all appliances are in good working condition when you check in.
2. If you are confused with how to use the facilities, please do not hesitate call 84303561 for instruction.
3. Before your check-out, the apartment.